Long Term Care
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Assisted Living Communities
- Correctional Facilities
- Independent Living Personalized Consultation
- Extensive medication regimen reviews
- Clinical software
- Extensive consulting support
- Multiple nursing approved CE programs available
- Med Technician Certification
- Consultant pharmacist shadowing available
- Pharmacist and pharmacy tech programs available for CE
- Pharmacy Technician certification program available
- Both on site and regional programs available
- Virtual Sessions now available!
The Envision Health Consulting Difference
Envision Health Consultant Pharmacists are skilled health care professionals who have specialized training in the medication-related needs of seniors. Envision Health Consultants complete comprehensive consultations that provide thorough, review of each resident’s medications — prescription, over-the-counter, herbal, and nutritional. Envision Health Consultants are experts in the regulatory requirements for Skilled and Assisted Living, as well as behavioral health and correctional facilities and have experience aiding facilities in obtaining JACHO certification as well preventing survey issues.
Besides being the leader in pharmacy consulting services, Envision Health Consulting also offers continuing education for not only pharmacists but nursing professionals and healthcare administrators as well.
Envision Health Consulting currently offers a large number of classes of continuing education which includes a wide array of topics including the state required, Medication Errors and Human Trafficking. Envision will gladly come to your place of business and set up classes for your staff as well as one on one instruction. Both local and regional programs are also available.
Long Term Care & Clinical Consulting
Envision Health Consulting prides itself on being a leader in Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Consultant Services and goes well beyond the mandatory services. Our pharmacists provide visit reports based on the findings of each inspection.
Our recommendations are individualized to each resident and delivered directly to the facility and prescriber. We also provide a summary of recommendations for easy tracking. All Consultant reports are posted to this website for HIPAA secure access by the pharmacy and the facility any time 24/7.